Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Charring on hardwood floor in front of a raised brick fireplace and holiday ornaments

Wading River Candle Fire Damage Cleanup

A holiday wreath fell on a candle at the Wading River property in this photo and ignited, causing fire damage to the flooring. SERVPRO can address charring on hardwood with abrasion cleaning and refinishing to salvage floorboards.

Soot Damages After a Fire

Soot damages is quite common after a fire. Soot can be difficult, sometimes impossible to remove. But there is not a task that our team cannot resolve.  SERVPRO of the North Fork carries several products specifically designed for the removal of soot from a variety of surfaces.

Stoves can Cause Fires

The kitchen is a pretty common starting point for any residential or commercial fire. They are plenty of factors that can kick-start a fire in your kitchen. In the photo show where this commercial restaurant had a fire started. We assess all damages and worked quickly to restore their business to pre-fire conditions. 

Fire Extinguisher Residues

This was the aftermath of a kitchen fire with a lot of fire extinguisher residues all over the kitchen. There are different methods to clean fire extinguisher residues depending on the type of extinguisher you used. Call us if you have fire extinguisher residues in your property Our professionals can assist you to determine what is the suitable methods to clean affected areas & get it back to normal. 

Microwave is a Fire Hazard in your Kitchen

In this photo we can see the aftermath of a microwave caught fire . Microwaves can easy start fires, if certain materials placed inside begin to heat and burn, which causes a fire. 

If you have a questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage? Call Us Today – (631) 591-3771

Fire Damage

This was the aftermath of a fire damage in the entire home. There was significant smoke and soot damage. Our professional crew was able to assess the damage and quickly restore the entire house. 

Fire Extinguisher Could be Toxic?

Extinguisher powder is not toxic but if you consume some of the powder, it could cause discomfort to your stomach as well as make your throat sore. Meanwhile inhalation from fire extinguisher is very dangerous, it may cause difficulties breathing or could irritate mucous membranes. Avoid inhaling and certainly stay away from ingesting quantities of the powder. If you are in doubt as to the dangers, go ahead and call SERVPRO of the North Fork, we will make it, "Like it never even happened".