The Emergency Service Process After Riverhead House Fires
Our Fast-Responding Team Protects Your Riverhead Home With A Series Of Pointed Tasks After Extinguishment.
Fires can be a rapidly developing and highly destructive emergency your home or business faces. Our experienced restoration professionals have the knowledge and the equipment to make these threats "Like it never even happened."
Expected Actions of Responding SERVPRO Technicians
Because fire damage in Riverhead homes can be so destructive and move so quickly, it is critical to get specific emergency services started as soon as possible. We have several unique solutions to protect your house after a fire, including:
- Secure the Property – Our contractor license allows us to complete immediate securing actions like tarping and board-up for damaged structural areas to seal up the affected house.
- Restore Power – Emergencies like fire loss incidents can often come with immediate effects on utilities like electricity. Getting the power back on makes restoration more efficient and can get the heat going again in colder months.
- Check for Structural Damage – Structure fires often leave installed building materials and support for assemblies in the damage path. When these structural elements like joists and subflooring become compromised, it could be dangerous for technicians and house occupants.
- Water Removal – Eliminating water left behind from the extinguishment process is a vital first step that we can take. Moisture can be destructive in its own right, so the situation is dire when combined with fire loss effects.
- Restoring Heat – Cold weather can be brutal, and after a structure fire, susceptible utilities are made vulnerable to cold snaps and freezing conditions. We work to get the heat going or insulating when this is not yet possible.
Understanding the essential nature of emergency services means meeting the property's needs in the earliest possible manner. Preventing the situation from getting worse after a fire damage incident can save a customer time and money. Our SERVPRO of The North Fork team can help however you need it at (631) 591-3771.